My wife, 14 and 9 years old daughters just returned from our wonderful vacation at the Atlantis Royal Towers during Christmas week. We were there the same week last year.
We arrived at 11:00am on 12/22 and I asked at checkin if any upgrades were available. We were so happy to be told we were being upgraded to a 10th floor ocean view room instead of the 3rd floor garden view room we had paid for and the room was ready immediately upon arrival.
When we entered the room, the views of the ocean, sharks, stingrays and water park were spectacular. There were some minor problems with the room upon settling in. The safe and TV did not work, but they came up in 5 minutes and fixed them. The clock was set to the wrong time, but no big deal. We found a previous visitors bikini drying on top of the two lamp shades and threw them in the corner of the room. We opened the sliding glass door to the balcony but the lock was broken so we could not lock it closed. We left it like that. We were so happy to have the beautiful view, these minor things did not bother us, but do show that the rooms are in need of updating. The lamp switch was also broken.
The weather was sunny and 80 every day and we loved the Mayan Pool, Current river and stunning beach with turquoise water. Kids loved body surfing the waves.
Had some good luck in the Casino which is Huge and the restaurants were very good quality. The prices for the high end restaurants are on par with New York City prices so it didn't upset me. Don't come to Atlantis if you are not prepared to spend a lot of money on food. The Marina area has some lower price food options.
There is so much to do at Atlantis and most of the employees are very friendly.
We had the time of our lives and look forward to a 3rd stay next Christmas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, French balconies, and suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, the Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. Royal Towers offers 128 concierge-level guestrooms, accessed by high-speed, keyed elevators offering the highest level of service and access to the Imperial Club. Complimentary breakfast served daily and in the afternoon hors devours and cocktails are on offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island