I would have loved to have given this 5 stars, but there are so many little things that add up which stoped me doing it.
Atlantis is a place that has to be visited once in a lifetime. Its pure escapism, crazy land for a week and I had a lovely stay.
The restaurants are all very good, expensive, but you know that before you go.
It must cost an arm and a leg to run Atlantis, there are staff everywhere which helped me justify the prices of everything.
The slides, pools, aquariums were magical and loved visiting them everyday.
The rooms need MAJOR updates. Our telephone did not work, wardrobe door broken, hairdryer didn't work and missing light bulbs never replaced. But this aside, we had a lovely view and a really good stay.
Experience this place and see for yourself, just make sure you have lots of cash!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis - Royal Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Bahamas/Paradise Island