Atlantis is as beautiful and grande as it looks. The pools are large and clean. The lazy river and rapids are the best. The staff courteous and friendly and always smiling.
Prices are outrageous but the food is fresh and delicious.
Atlantis is a fabulous place to stay if you have money to spend. Otherwise don't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The iconic Royal Towers are the most reflective of mythical Atlantis, featuring grand architecture, artwork and design. Standard rooms have one king or two queen beds, a sitting area, and French balconies, while suites have full balconies. All rooms and suites offer terrace, harbour or water views. These towers are closest to Mandara Spa, the Fitness Center, Aquaventure, Atlantis Kids Adventures, The Dig, Casino, two main pools, and several gourmet dining options. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Amex, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis Royal Towers, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Royal Towers Of Atlantis
- Atlantis Royal Towers, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island