The bad reviews on here of it being "too loud, too crowded, too expensive..." well DUH! Atlantis is NOT the place to go if you want that "Corona commercial" relaxation. It IS the place to go if you want to have fun, party, and let loose in the Caribbean!
Of course it's very pretty, but if you want the picturesque resort, go somewhere else. Or even stay at the Cove.
Yes it is very expensive.... Expect that going in to it! Don't know what else to say about that except... don't go if you can't afford it! Service was always great for me -- even was able to order room service at 4 am and have it delivered to me, poolside! Awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island