this our 3rd time at atlantis and 2nd time at harbourside. there were 14 of us in 3 rooms.
good points: they did a great job getting us close together..rooms with full kitchens are great to avoid paying for breakfast etc on the grounds which is EXPENSIVE (30 for kids and 50 for adults buffet). it is great to have washer/dryer to do laundry saves on bringing clothes. pack some food for the first breakfast since you will prob arrive to late to go shopping. definitely go to the market off the island it is 20-30% cheaper than the market near the condo complex.
bad points: we had too much stuff that didnt work. in all rooms the line 1 of the phone was static city.. only line 2 worked. we wanted a roll away and it was a pain getting one delivered. if you are not paying cash (using a time share week to be there) then you do not get room service till 4 days after you arrive. know that since the towels get messy after 2-3 days. i guess u could wash them but then remember to get soap. also bring your own coffee. if you are not paying to be there then they dont do coffee either. there was no trash basket in the room and it took 2 days to get one. weird. the clocks in all the rooms were at different times and once we reset them they changed again. weird.
i guess taht was it. they were re-doing the pool when we were there so there was not place to go for food or pool except atlantis. no evening bar except atlantis. etc etc..
but i still like it vs the hotel. more convenient to stretch out on a couch than sit on a bed watching tv
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis - Harborside Hotel
- Harborside Resort Paradise Island
- Harborside Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Harborside
- Harborside Resort Atlantis
- Harborside Atlantis
- Harborside Resort
- Harborside Resort At Atlantis
- Atlantis - Harborside Resort Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inspired by the natural wonders of warm Caribbean breezes, blue crystalline waters and sparkling white-sand beaches, Harborside Resort offers Atlantis guests a vacation filled with beauty, relaxation and excitement. Situated just across the marina from Atlantis, you have access to a wealth of private amenities combined with the home-away-from-home extras that only a spacious, private villa can offer. The Harborside Resort is just steps from a harbor front restaurant and pool area, a children's pool with fountains, a fitness facility and more ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Harborside Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.