“excellent breakfast buffet” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Union, New Jersey
“excellent breakfast buffet”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

The breakfast buffet here was excellent. Had everything you could imagine or want for breakfast. I think it cost about $25 per person for breakfast.

Visited October 2012

Toronto, Canada
“Luv buffets”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

Had some great service with some of the waiters. They were empathetic and had good advice after we got sick.

Visited December 2012
Buckingham, VA
“Lots of Variety”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

A great Buffet with a little bit of everything. Lots of local seafood plus american favorites too. Good salad bar and dessert bar. also good breakfast. A little pricey for a light eater but great customer service.

Missouri
“Lots of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

I went for breakfast one day (my only buffet breakfast all week - last day before leaving) and my two college nephews went for dinner. It is about $3 cheaper than Marketplace. The breakfast selection was nice. I even found hashbrown rounds on the kiddie section. The selection was very cruise-ish and had that cruise lido smell. It was a bit nicer than lido. I had previously spent almost $10 on a chocolate crossiant and a bottle of juice in the lobby bar. I figured it was worth $25 for a full breakfast. I had several glasses of guava (just like on Carnival) and a choc crossiant. I also had bacon, fruit, hash & they had lots of things to choose. I'm allergic to eggs but they did have an omelet station. My nephews did comment that it was a step down at dinner from Marketplace but still good. It is a long walk unless you are staying in the Beach Tower. We were in Coral and it seems further to Seagrapes than Marketplace. Not worth $3 unless large family for the LONG walk unless you are going to the movies or pottery.
With tip I think my total was around $28. My parents went to Murray's and spent $35 but my dad alone spent $22 so Murray's is probably not that much cheaper and the kids can get anything they want. But only if hungry.

Burlington, Canada
“Great for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

We only ate breakast here but really enjoyed it. Especially great for the kids with cereal and PB&J sanwiches. Everything was very fresh. Seagrapes is a little smaller than the Marketplace, but has great views of the Stingrays.