“Great service and Good course” 5 of 5 stars

Activities: Golfing
Hamilton, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great service and Good course”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have played many good courses around the world and this is one is the most picturesque courses I have played.The course is in great condition. I was particularly impressed by the staff at the club, they were very helpful and very pleasant. Would recommend a round to anyone staying in the Bahamas.

Visited April 2013

Providenciales
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Golfers Dream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

The golf experience surrounds you with beautiful homes close to the water.I did not golf but drove the golfers in the cart for there game, and even if one is not a lover of golf they will certainly love this experience.

Visited November 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Ocean Club”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Beautiful course. Cart path only during our visit first of May due to upcoming LPGA tournament. Check their website for price listing as it varies according to season. We payed $120 for 2:00pm tee time. No problem finishing in 4.5 hours. Club rental is $70. I brought my own clubs and added some drivers / putters so 3 of us divided up the clubs and didn't have to pay any extra from the 2 extra bags. This was worth the hassle.. saving $210 total between the three of us vs. renting clubs. GPS in the carts (again, cart path only for us). Amazing views and great condition. This course is not crazy difficult.. actually quite a few wide fairways etc. It was fun and free shuttle from the Atlantis hotel.

Vermont
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Ocean Front Golf”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

I loved this golf course. I played right before a LPGA tournament and the course was immaculate. Go after 1:00 to get a better rate. I played for 215.00 with club rentals (comes with 6 golf balls), and included the 25.00 charge for my wife to ride in the cart for the views. The views were amazing and some of the super rich have their homes right on the property. My wife was taking pictures of all the homes with infinity pools and ocean views. Well worth the money if you are going to play golf only once while on vacation. The golf was challenging but fair. Loved this golf course. I play golf in Vermont mostly and this is certainly a welcome change of scenery.

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Laid back & beautiful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

On our recent trip, my husband desperately wanted to golf at Ocean Club, and I desperately wanted to indulge him, but was concerned about price. Turns out Ocean Club had really reasonable twilight rates after 1pm. Even still, we only wanted to spend the money for him to golf; I'm just as happy with an ice cold beer and to soak up the view and snap a boatload of beautiful photos. We weren't sure how the course mgmt would feel about a rider and player but they had no problems with it at all. To our surprise, teeing off at 2pm, we were the second to last ones to tee off at the end of the day - crazy considering it was so beautiful out! But it made for laid back golfing. My only complaint was the malfunctioning cart they gave us. It's GPS system was set to shut down the cart when you go off the cart path, which is fine. The problem is that it was shutting down when on the cart paths. A drink cart lady phoned in a new cart but it never came. It got so bad that we consolidated all of our stuff in to the other couple's cart until we found another person we could ask, and finally, four holes later, they brought us a new cart. Otherwise though, a wonderful experience.