If you and your family were interested in a higher quality food... This isn't the resort!!!
I found the hotel , the beach , and the service are GOOD , but the food quality OMG.
I stood at the Reef which was great and good value for families as you can have your own food and beverages . Local supermarket offers organic milk too ;-)
Outside of the resort , they all talking about " Fish Fry" ... Do Not Go! Really, $40/ person/ plate+drink + taxi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island