We just returned today from spending five days at Atlantis. We were scheduled to stay in the Beach Tower due to cost but were upgraded to the Coral Towers because the Beach Tower is under a MUCH NEEDED renovation. We stayed on the fifth floor and looked at the interior of Atlantis (sea rays and lagoon side) and the view was great!!! We also could sea the blue ocean water from a distance and watch the big ships come and go. The people on the other side of the hall did not have the same view and looked at walk ways and bushes.
Coral Towers has great events going on all day so be sure to ask for an itinerary sheet because we didn't know they existed and stumbled upon a sheet in the library. They have fun games and bingo with great prizes...for FREE!
As for wifi, don't purchase it. If you walk outside of the Coral Towers lobby, walk to the left and follow the sidewalk down to the shops, you will run into Dunkin Donuts. FREE WIFI ALL THE TIME. Even if Dunkin Donuts is closed their WIFI is on all night and you can sit outside on the café tables and enjoy the evening and get caught up on FB and IG.
Take bottles of water, chips, snacks, and munchies. Very expensive to eat on the property. If you eat lunch next to the lazy river and where the DJ is located, the loaded nachos are only 7.50 until 4:30pm and they are huge. Enough to feed my husband, our 13 year old and me. We made PBJ sandwiches in our room, took them to the waterpark with our bottles of water and then ordered nachos. Very inexpensive this way.
We did the deep water dolphin swim at Dolphin Cay!! Great and worth the money. Buy the CD of pics for $99 BEFORE you swim and they will take great pics for you. We had 88 pics given to us for the $99 and they were special! Well worth it and the dolphins are great. The workers are very friendly and helpful and provide the wetsuit. The snorkel and mask are given to you to keep so no need to lug extra gear to the park like we did.
TROY at the front desk of Coral Towers is great! He is friendly and helpful so I recommend to look for him if you need help. They were nice enough to give us a late check out because our flight didn't leave until late in the evening. We were able to enjoy the park for one more day before our flight left.
Overall, great trip. Expect to spend a lot on dinners. However, the area called FISH FRY has a lot of inexpensive shopping and food. Take the water taxis over from Atlantis to the FISH FRY for on $4. You catch the water taxis outside of the ATLANTIS CORAL TOWERs by walking down the street by the bridge that crosses over to Nassau. Look to the base of the bridge on the right and you will see a small sign that says WATER TAXIs. Much cheaper than a cab which charged $18 each way.
Towels are provided everywhere on the Atlantis property so don't pack towels like we did. You can get towels for the beach too. Take water shoes or flip flops because you will walk so much from one place to another within the water park that your feet get sore.
One more thing, Coral Towers does have refrigerators in the room. We took a cooler just in case but no need.
Hope this helps.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Otel, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Orbitz and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island