Some parts of the hotel seem to be old, but it´s still very comfortable and clean. The rooms are really nice and any amusement can be found inside the resort (restaurants, casino, stores, beaches, pools, even a movie theater for free!!). The beaches near the hotel are the best, and aquadventure, pools and the aquariums are just breathtaking.
The personnel was very helpful, we had a couple of issues with the room, but they got it fixed instantly.
A shame it doesn´t include meals, we had to go to Nassau to get some food for breakfasts and dinner, because restaurants in the hotel were actually expensive. But in-room fridge and dinning table helped to solve our problem.
A really nice place to stay, they have been the best vacations ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island