Getting a little long in the tooth the Whole of Atlantis properties seem a little less upscale than they'd like to be, but kids love it. Plenty of sea life to see up close even if the lagoons and aquariums are less than pristine.
The Beach Towers are staffed by mostly friendly, helpful staff, but the rooms are holiday Inn. "Terrace" view means you'll be on a tiny balcony looking at the rooftop. If you get past that there will be a glimpse of water in the distance.
Overall, it's all too expensive if you're looking with adult traveller eyes. Children's eyes were bright with wonder for 5 days, and that helped the adults overlook alot and chalk it up to a once in a lifetime, "what the heck".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection Bahamas/Paradise Island