The lobby is very nice but the rooms are just okay - peeling wallpaper, old telephones, thin doors, etc.
Our party had 3 rooms booked through Expedia and 3 rooms booked through BookIt. The hotel would NOT honor the Dolphin Cay passes provided by Expedia. They did eventually honor the Taste of Atlantis passes from BookIt, but by the time we received them from the hotel, it was too late to take advantage of them fully.
The pools are very nice and seemingly well maintained.
Buying food on the property is relatively very expensive.
It was my first time in the Bahamas and overall I was very disappointed in the trip and the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Resort
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Otel, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.