Maybe the other towers in the Atlantis resort were better,but the Beach Tower is WAY overpriced, very old and not well looked after,particularly the poor standad of rooms. These very ordinary rooms were priced at $550.00 per night, + Resort Fee of $40.00 per room per night + Taxes. In any other place you wouldn't think of paying any more that $150.00 for something like this.
The grounds, swimming pools and beach are very nice,but the hotel does not live up to the standard of the grounds.
Also,my wife contracted Ciguatera Poisoning at one of the Resort owned restaurants, The Seafire restaurant, by eating a very dangerous fish they had on the menu, called GROUPER. We were never warned about the fact that this fish can be extremely toxic and within 8 hours of her eating it, she showed the accute symptoms. It causes nausea, vomiting and diarrhea and stays in the body for up to a year. We found this out at the hospital which she was interned that next day. With the bill of $1,300.00 we went to complain at the hotel to reclaim our expenses,but this was a week ago, and they haven't even sent an email.
I definitely do not reccommend the Beach Tower at Atlantis,the service is not good and it seems now that they really don't care about their guests at all. So don't bother putting down the EXTRA GRATUITY that they put on every food or bar bill.....It is a complete ripoff!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Resort
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, BookIt.com, Expedia, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.