we stayed here from Mar 16-20 (4 nights) at the price of $2,800.00 for 2 adults, 1 child.
Room (ocean view 4th floor #136): dated, clean but the shower has no power let alone pressure. I was looking forward to the ocean view as we entered the room and noticed the broken cabinet door, broken mini bar and the broken closet door to realize that the air conditioners are located on this side of the building and the roof top was filled with garbage thrown down from all the teenagers saying at this hotel. So no I didn't get to enjoy the view as I didn't even open the balcony door after the first time.
Security: watching tv at 1:30 a.m as I went around the hotel trying to find someone to help me control the drunk teenagers banging their doors, running down the hallways and screaming and yelling for fun. After I found them, they said they would take care of it but really not much was done.
food: It's not as expensive as everyone says. I brought breakfast as we are not big eaters in the morning. Lunch and dinner my husband and I shared a meal and our son had the kids meal. I did bring snacks from home. for the 5-6 day we spent total $450 on meals. Water 1.5L is $7.00!!!!
I have to say, the tanks are fantastic, there is tons of staff around, most of which standing and gossiping about each other. The guys at the pool in the orange shirts who are suppose to help you with the heavy umbrella actually enjoy watching you struggle till you make eye contact. The lifeguards are standing around and talking or some could possibly be sleeping!
I can't stand smokers so having to walk through the casino was disgusting with all the smoke.
The marina is really cute and fun for the kids.
We will not be considering Atlantis again as the teenagers killed it for us. making out in the hallways and around the pool area. The last draw for me was when my 4 year old asked me: "are those kids mating?" pointing to the teenagers sucking face.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Paradise Island
- Atlantis Resort
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two double beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Club Rush, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer’s Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Travelocity, Amex, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Otel, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.