You get what you pay for. You pay top dollar at Atlantis but I think you will get your money's worth. EVery single sole we interacted with was smiling , pleasant and genuinely concerned that we had what we needed to enjoy our stay. We were very impressed.
I concluded that staying in the beach tower - although older and not as swanky - may in fact be the nicer option. You spend more time wandering Through the Beautiful gardens whereas the newer towers are more like hotel grounds. The distances are not far and the walk is always entertaining with so much to see.
We only spent two days there. We transferred over from Breezes. The expensive food and services weren't such an issue For the two days. I wouldn't want to be paying Atlantis prices for a full week of food though.
A hint - go across the bridge and try local restaurants. Under the bridge are local food shacks that sell fresh fish - Conch Salad!! Look for a stall called "simply da best". We enjoyed. Cold beer and fresh fish.
Just outside of Atlantis is a restaurant that does a good breakfast for $20 each. Didn't finish it all.
Hotels that charge for wi-fi don't deserve your business. This bugs the heck out of me. Paying top dollar and then being asked to pay extra for a basic service is offensive. Fortunately, I was on holiday and turned the phone off - try it its healthy lol!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With the beauty of the Atlantis beach just steps away, the Beach Tower delivers a true Caribbean feel in a laid-back environment. Guestrooms have one king bed or two queen beds, full balconies with water or terrace views. Beach Tower is perfect for young families and budget conscious travelers, and is closest to the beach, many marine exhibits, the Lazy River, Seagrapes Restaurant, Earth & Fire Pottery Studio, Gamer's Reef arcade, River Pool, Atlantis Theatre and the Conference Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, Tingo, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotel.de, Otel, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Atlantis - Beach Tower reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- Beach Hotel At Atlantis
- Atlantis Paradise Island Bahamas
- Beach Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Paradise Island Beach Tower
- Atlantis Paradise Island Hotel
- Atlantis Island Resort
- Atlantis Royal Tower
- Atlantis - Beach Tower Bahamas/Paradise Island