My friends and I stayed at the Paradise Harbor Club and Marina for 4 nights, and then we stayed in Atlantis for two nights. I can honestly not say enough good things about this place! When my friends and I were in Atlantis, we kept wishing to go back to this place- it's honestly just a very different experience. You get way more for your money in this place!
We arrived at about 2pm. The only negative from our entire trip was that our room was not ready when we arrived. We had to wait by the pool till about 330, which wasn't such a big deal. We had the one bedroom apartment and absolutely loved it! There are no elevators- but the people working helped us carry our luggage to our room which was on the 3rd floor. I was expecting the room not to be as nice as the pictures, because they usually are never that nice. When we walked into the room we were shocked! It looked exactly like the pictures and was absolutely gorgeous and clean! I'm a neat freak, so if things were dirty, I would definitely say so.
All the utensils in the kitchen were spotless! The cable and TV's were great, and the bed in the bedroom was HUGE! The room had a huge porch which looked out on to the harbor.
I read a view reviews about the Columbus tavern being noisy. It is currently closed which was great- no loud noise at night. The pool area is beautiful. They have a hammock by the pool which I pretty much lived on the entire trip. When my friends and I went to the pool we were surprised at how cold it was! We then discovered that there are no heated pools in the Bahamas! We got used to it! Great Jacuzzi that we relaxed in each night before going to sleep.
Another huge plus is that they have a free shuttle that goes to cable beach about 3 times a day! Me and my friends felt like we had our own private driver- it was great! They also have bikes that you can take around the island which we also used to go to the beach one day. Atlantis is about a 20 minute walk, or 1 mile. Your not allowed into the resorts unless you have a room key.
If you are planning a trip to the Bahamas I would definitely recommend this place! It's seriously a hidden treasure and I can't wait to go back! Atlantis was fun for me and my friends, but it's a very different type of vacationing. This place is much more relaxing which Atlantis your pretty busy. I paid the same amount for 2 nights in Atlantis and 4 nights in this place which was way better! This place is great- seriously go here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its beautiful beaches and ideal location, Paradise Island was developed to include elegant hotels and fabulous resorts, making it a top resort destination throughout the world. This tropical island getaway has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas and is a perfect location for enjoying year-round outdoor recreation. A playground for vacationers from around the world, the island is famous for its easy going style and variety of amenities.The Paradise Harbour Club and Marina is a collection of king-size hotel rooms, full-size junior suites, and one-and two-bedroom apartments. It is a great choice for those who want the freedom of a private residence with the facilities of a large resort.With a marina, beaches and an enviable location, our Paradise Island resorts offer everything from watersports and relaxing on the beach to entertainment and gaming at the famous Atlantis Resort and Casino adjacent to our resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Harbour Club and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Bahamas/Paradise Island