We arrived on Christmas day and were greated with great service and an amazing view. Our room was exactly as we had seen in the photo's, lot's of room and very clean. The pool area was beautiful and when we were there we had the whole place to ourselves even though it was perfect weather, that was a bonus. It was about a 20 minute walk to Atlantis and all the stores and restaurants and the bridge. They had bike's available if you wanted to use those instead of walking at no charge, but the walk was very safe and scenic with a few sights to see along the way. They also have a shuttle that goes once per day to Nassau or to their Sister Hotel and the beach. One thing you must keep in mind is that there is no food available close to the hotel, but since there is a little kitchenette it is easy enough to bring food back with you for breakfast or lunch instead of going to the Marketplace everytime. Food is pretty pricey on the Island, I guess that's the price you pay for Paradise and it is worth every penny!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its beautiful beaches and ideal location, Paradise Island was developed to include elegant hotels and fabulous resorts, making it a top resort destination throughout the world. This tropical island getaway has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas and is a perfect location for enjoying year-round outdoor recreation. A playground for vacationers from around the world, the island is famous for its easy going style and variety of amenities.The Paradise Harbour Club and Marina is a collection of king-size hotel rooms, full-size junior suites, and one-and two-bedroom apartments. It is a great choice for those who want the freedom of a private residence with the facilities of a large resort.With a marina, beaches and an enviable location, our Paradise Island resorts offer everything from watersports and relaxing on the beach to entertainment and gaming at the famous Atlantis Resort and Casino adjacent to our resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Hotels.com so you can book your Paradise Harbour Club and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.