First of all, thanks to all the previous reviews, our trip went off without a hitch! The condo was excellent, very clean and comfortable, we had plenty of room and the view was wonderful, the only complaint we have is there is no evelator. Everything is pretty pricey, especially groceries, so yes, pack as much as you can. We took breakfast stuff, cereal, poptarts, etc. Also we booked excursions that included a lunch or dinner. There are plenty ways to economize if you search before you go. For Atlantis, we stayed at the Comfort Suites one night and got two free breakfasts (due to early ckin) and spent two days at Atlantis for less than the price of one day pass for four people!
We also recommend the zoo and gardens, a pretty little place to spend an afternoon! We also loved Stewart Cove and the minisub adventure, very fun! Our favorite resturant was Montigue Gardens! Our only disapointment for the dinner cruise, the cruise itself was nice, but the dinner part was disappointing, if you go save your "free" bevarage (get the can drink) for your meal! You get only the meal in the price of the cruise, not a drink with it, its extra! But as I said the actual cruise was nice, All in all, we did pretty much all that we had wanted to during our week stay and we would definietly stacy at PHCM again. We didnt use the shuttles too much cause everything we did provided its own transportation, however, it would be nice if PHCM would offer a shuttle down to the mall area and back in the evening hours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its beautiful beaches and ideal location, Paradise Island was developed to include elegant hotels and fabulous resorts, making it a top resort destination throughout the world. This tropical island getaway has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas and is a perfect location for enjoying year-round outdoor recreation. A playground for vacationers from around the world, the island is famous for its easy going style and variety of amenities.The Paradise Harbour Club and Marina is a collection of king-size hotel rooms, full-size junior suites, and one-and two-bedroom apartments. It is a great choice for those who want the freedom of a private residence with the facilities of a large resort.With a marina, beaches and an enviable location, our Paradise Island resorts offer everything from watersports and relaxing on the beach to entertainment and gaming at the famous Atlantis Resort and Casino adjacent to our resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Paradise Harbour Club and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Bahamas/Paradise Island