We stayed one day here before checking into an all inclusive on Paradise Island and had rented a car also to go around not only Paradise Island, but Nassau. This hotel features free ground floor parking in a parking garage, free papers, and a great front desk staff. They allowed us to check in early since our flight was a bit early and the view from the 2nd floor room that we had was excellent. We had a view of the restaurant beside the Hotel, but also of the Harbor and a great view of the Paradise Island Bridge and Atlantis! You are located right off of the docks. The room had a great huge balcony with a ceiling fan, table, chairs, small end table. It was as large as the bedroom we had! I loved it. You could sit out and watch the boats right outside your window in the water. TV was huge and was picking up all US channels from Miami and other cities they had on cable. Could pick up CALIFORNIA Tv stations I had not watched since I lived in LA in the 90's! Had a small kitchenette area complete with cups, saucers, plates, glassware, bottle openers, electric can openers. Microwave, coffee maker, toaster, fridge, coffee and tea supplies. We were well stocked. Also had a decent bathroom. Bed was great and had a nice sitting area with a pull out sofa bed, and a coffee table, and 3 other chairs. Great place. Great value for the money. Hard at first to find if you are driving because it's at the end of the road to the right coming up the hill, but well worth the visit. If you get a taxi at the airport or have other transportation you will be set. Down the road from the Best Western, Atlantis, Paradise Island All Inclusive, the mini mall shopping area across from Comfort Suites. A really good location right on the docks. I can't stress enough how beautiful this was. No elevators, but the walk up wasn' t bad. I will definitely come back and stay longer! AC great and had 2 ceiling fans in the room. Great pool area right beside the Harbor! Loved it. No complaints.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its beautiful beaches and ideal location, Paradise Island was developed to include elegant hotels and fabulous resorts, making it a top resort destination throughout the world. This tropical island getaway has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas and is a perfect location for enjoying year-round outdoor recreation. A playground for vacationers from around the world, the island is famous for its easy going style and variety of amenities.The Paradise Harbour Club and Marina is a collection of king-size hotel rooms, full-size junior suites, and one-and two-bedroom apartments. It is a great choice for those who want the freedom of a private residence with the facilities of a large resort.With a marina, beaches and an enviable location, our Paradise Island resorts offer everything from watersports and relaxing on the beach to entertainment and gaming at the famous Atlantis Resort and Casino adjacent to our resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Harbour Club and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Bahamas/Paradise Island