This was our first time to Nassau so we didn't know what to expect but we loved it! From what we read before we left, Atlantis was the spot to stay but we were looking for a more economical option. This place was perfect for us. It was a 20 min walk down to Atlantis and a 10 min walk to the nearest beach. We went to Atlantis for a day and after seeing the crowds there, we were grateful we chose the PHC as we were looking for a more relaxing vacation. The PHC is situated at the end of the main road on paradise island. The only thing after the hotel was a golf course so there was very little traffic. The hotel was almost completely booked the week we were there but it didn't seem very crowded. There were very few people around the pool and never anyone in the pool. The pool was always exceptionally clean. The water was cold but that's always nice when the air is so warm. We had a junior suite with 2 double beds. It had everything we needed with a large mini fridge, microwave, toaster, and coffee pot. It lad a large LCD TV and a sitting area with a coffee table. The restaurant next to the hotel is only open in the evenings so we would walk down to the little shopping center across from Atlantis and pick up Quizznos and a few bottles of water from the convenience store (cheapest spot for water). There was also a restaurant there we ate at occasionally that had very good affordable food (Athony's). There is also a liqueur store at this shopping center. We had the cab driver stop on the way from the airport so we could pick up some liqueur because it was Sunday and a lot of stores are closed there on Sundays. We brought our own juice for mix and brought chips, popcorn and cereal bars for breakfast so we were pretty well set for food. The staff was amazingly helpful. The room was always spotless. Our safe needed to be reset when we arrived but we had to wait till Monday cause I think the safe guy wasn't working Sunday, but it was fixed first thing Monday morning. There is a free shuttle that goes to Nassau in the mornings and picks you up before supper. The air conditioning worked really good. Before we left they were installing thermostats in all the rooms so the temperature could be controlled. Overall we had an amazing trip and we are already planning a longer vacation back to the Paradise Harbour Club and Marina.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Harbour Club And Marina Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its beautiful beaches and ideal location, Paradise Island was developed to include elegant hotels and fabulous resorts, making it a top resort destination throughout the world. This tropical island getaway has some of the most beautiful beaches in the Bahamas and is a perfect location for enjoying year-round outdoor recreation. A playground for vacationers from around the world, the island is famous for its easy going style and variety of amenities.The Paradise Harbour Club and Marina is a collection of king-size hotel rooms, full-size junior suites, and one-and two-bedroom apartments. It is a great choice for those who want the freedom of a private residence with the facilities of a large resort.With a marina, beaches and an enviable location, our Paradise Island resorts offer everything from watersports and relaxing on the beach to entertainment and gaming at the famous Atlantis Resort and Casino adjacent to our resorts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Amex, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick, TripOnline SA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Paradise Harbour Club and Marina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.