After reading about the hotel I KNEW this wasn't a 5-star hotel with slippers/robe and towel animals. Me and my husband stayed 6 nights here.. were in our late 20s. Were not picky, we just needed a bed to sleep and a shower to shower.. We had a balcony room, loved the view.. We NEVER had problems with towels(beach or bath) yeah, the beach isnt a beach, (we knew this by the pictures) BUT just a little under a 10 min walk you are at cabbage beach. Everyday when we came back into our room, our beds were made and we had fresh towels...EVERYDAY! The bathroom ceilings and wall was a little dirty/damaged.. But im not sleeping on it or touching it, so it didnt bother me.. I expected it. If your not high rolling, hoity toity nose in the air people then u wouldnt have a problem with it. I was in my room for like 8 hrs to sleep..
Now on the the food... THe outside grill was wonderful. We tried almost everything and it was all great..Didn't try the alocholic drinks, but as for the water..the bahamian water is going to taste diff than the states, it tasted the same EVERYWHERE...It wasn't just the hotels.. The breakfast inside was good. The dinner was fine, i didnt have a problem with any food except "asian" night.. there wasnt anything there I liked..
It is in a perfect place.. Close walk to the beach, atlantis, ferry dock, and the harbour to board for boats for attractions..
My only complaint was the hard beds...really hard! The fridge, tv, shower, sink...all worked fine.. I will stay here again..
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort
- Paradise Island Harbor
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Of All-Inclusive Bahamas Hotels And Resorts......... great views of Nassau Harbour, picturesque scenery, and exciting recreation for the entire family at Paradise Island Harbour Resort. This resort is the perfect waterfront location - overlooking the harbor and ocean inlet plus unlimited food, beverage, music nightly,pre-planned daily activities....... all for 1 all-inclusive rate. Let your stress melt away amid cool ocean breezes, a private beach and spectacular 380,000-gallon pool. Take advantage of complimentary water activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving lessons. We're the ideal escape for anyone seeking fun in the sun. And if you're feeling a bit adventurous, you're just steps from Atlantis and a host of boutique shops, gourmet dining, fabulous casinos, and the world's largest marine exhibit. Lose yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of our Paradise Island Bahamas hotel, which offers spacious accommodations in a breathtaking setting:Located just across the bridge and harbor from Nassau, the historic downtown capital, minutes from world-class golf, wind surfing, scuba diving, and fishing and within walking distance to all the excitement of Atlantis Casino, and shops. Nassau International Airport (NAS)is a short 30 miles (30 minutes) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Agoda, BookIt.com, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.