I will give this hotel 4 stars because it'an all inclusive one. Who ever is looking to go to the Bahamas, you already know that it's very hard to find AI. Don't expect a resort, don't expect any entartainment. But you can take incredible day trips because the suroundings are truly amazing.
Another reason I am giving it 4 stars it's because it.s next door to the Atlantis. You just have to cross the street and u are there.
I stayed there in 2011, but it was my first trip to the carribean and I had no comparisson.
The hotel has a harbour side where the balcony rooms are. All the other rooms have no balcony whatsoever.
The beach is small and man made. It's excellent for small kids/toddlers. There is some entartainment by the pools ( two, I believe), and some local entarteiners ( very simple) in the evenings.
Staff is generally nice and friendly.
We were lucky to get a room with a view, but there is no water in the room so we payed 2 dollars per 500 ml bottle from the gift store at the hotel.
The room was cleaned every day, the hotel lobby and grounds were also clean all the time, but there is really not much to do there.
I highly reccommend to take a boat trip to the Blue Lagoon Island; if you are not interested in the dolphin thing, just go for the beach. Probably the best I've seen. Also Rose Island, very beautiful and " raw".
Food is good, you don't go on vacation to eat, so I say it's good. Ther are trying to accommodate all your needs.
The hotel is also on the Paradise Island, this is another bonus and it's not very far from the airport either. We payed 425.00 CAD for 4 nights, flight included. I would return anytime for this price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Of All-Inclusive Bahamas Hotels And Resorts......... great views of Nassau Harbour, picturesque scenery, and exciting recreation for the entire family at Paradise Island Harbour Resort. This resort is the perfect waterfront location - overlooking the harbor and ocean inlet plus unlimited food, beverage, music nightly,pre-planned daily activities....... all for 1 all-inclusive rate. Let your stress melt away amid cool ocean breezes, a private beach and spectacular 380,000-gallon pool. Take advantage of complimentary water activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving lessons. We're the ideal escape for anyone seeking fun in the sun. And if you're feeling a bit adventurous, you're just steps from Atlantis and a host of boutique shops, gourmet dining, fabulous casinos, and the world's largest marine exhibit. Lose yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of our Paradise Island Bahamas hotel, which offers spacious accommodations in a breathtaking setting:Located just across the bridge and harbor from Nassau, the historic downtown capital, minutes from world-class golf, wind surfing, scuba diving, and fishing and within walking distance to all the excitement of Atlantis Casino, and shops. Nassau International Airport (NAS)is a short 30 miles (30 minutes) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas