You added Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive to your Saves list
Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive
3.0 of 5 Resort (All-Inclusive)   |   | * Closed for renovations until 2015 *, New Providence Island   |
Seattle, Washington
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

Great value, the food is amazing, although the buffet dinner could use a little more variety, but still delicious! The hubby and I came in September of 2012 for 10 days, and loved it here. The staff was very friendly, the locals were nice, the food and drinks were great. Yes, the rooms are a little dated, but how much time do you really stay in your room anyway, in the Bahamas?? Hopefully not alot, we didn't! Anyway, great value, great food, and wonderful staff. Will definitely be returning!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
Thank you for sharing such kind words. This type of review brings a level of satisfaction to an enjoyable vacation. I must share your comments with our entire staff.
We say a great big thank you for choosing Paradise Island Harbour resort for your vacation and for telling others about your experienced.
We're happy that you enjoyed our food and beverages and for the complaints about the cleanliness of the hotel. We know that during your next visit, the buffet will be filled with a larger variety of food selections.
At Paradise Island Harbour Resort, our team is dedicated to providing our guest (s) with truly memorable stay experiences.
It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Cincinnati, Ohio
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Me and a group of friend when there thinking it was a good choice. The service was good,the place smell no air the best thing a bout that place was setting out side under the tree they let teen drink they do not ask them for I.D. . The room smelled like mold. I stood out side my room waiting to get on the elevator for 20 minute there was two only one worked the other one was broke for my stay there .my last night there they turn off my water so I had to show in my friend room if anyone ask me about my stay I would tell them to stay at motel 6 before staying there never,never, again.

Room Tip: There is not a good room nor suite at the Paradise Island Harbour Resort don't STAY. No A/C
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at the Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas. We appreciate the time you devoted to assists us in our efforts to continually improve and address specific guest issues.

All of us at Paradise Island Harbour Resort strive to provide an enjoyable and relaxing guest experience and we were disappointed to learn that you encountered many shortcomings during your stay. This is certainly not the type of service we base our reputation on. I have reviewed your posting with all the pertinent department managers to address all the items of your concern. We appreciate your business, and hope your travels return you to our door.
Colorado
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Unfortunately we stayed at this hotel for a wedding gathering. Let me say I was hoping for the best, but really ended up with the worst. Dated is an understatement. It was old,dirty and moldy!!! Food on our floor when we checked in. The doors are paper thin and you can hear every conversation in the halls. Unfortunately it was grad week. I watched a girl throw up on the outdoor bar, couples having sex in the bay, kids screaming when they got stuck in a elevator. It was absolutely disgusting. We tried to check out early as we did not sign up for grad week but staff completely not responsive. I would not dare sit in the hot tub. Sadly my younger son was exposed to a lot inappropriate behavior. Underage kids offered alcohol. This place should be shut down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The food was fair at best. Nicer restaurant closed. I do feel bad for the overworked workers who really seemed to make the best out of the situation. Staff was kind.

Room Tip: Not a good room available.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 19, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write this letter regarding your recent stay at the Paradise Island, Harbour Resort. We appreciate the time you devoted to assists us in our efforts to continually improve and address specific guest concerns.

We strive to provide an enjoyable and relaxing vacation for our guest (s) and we were disappointed to learn that you encountered much shortcomings and in your case; we did not live up to your expectations.

Gradweek is being celebrated at the resort and the impact of the students conduct was unacceptable at times.

Rest assured that management has issued rules of conduct and these rules are enforced.

Following the closure of the hotel and a complete renovation next year, the hotel will reopen in time for season 2014.

It is my hope that will not detour you from returning to our resorts next year.
Kent, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

We just returned and while this all inclusive, (which BTW is wonderful), Hotel is showing her age and is need of the scheduled repairs and upgrades, we had a Great time! We found the staff to be EXCELLENT and we send High 5's to life guard Teo, activities guy Travaris, activities girl Shawny, bartender Daniel, the security lady Shane and waitress Marcia. ( I hope I have their names correct ) They did a SUPER job and made our stay enjoyable and interesting. The rest of the staff were Friendly, Helpful and always ready to be of service. The pool was great and the food was good and plentiful. We didnt run across any staff person anywhere in that hotel that wasnt nice! The dinner staff even made a Birthday Cake for Mark and my niece Kathryn and served it to us with candles and singing. The Hotel was located perfectly and most Cab drivers took us anywhere for 2 or 3 dollars a person. We were on the 9th floor with balcony and had adjoining rooms on the corner. It was fun seeing the different cruise ships that came in each morning. Watching the boats and yachts each day coming and going was a pleasant part of our days sitting on the balconies. The 5 of us were very happy and pleased with our stay. Would we return ? Yes after the repairs and definitely NOT during GRADWEEK again,,, omg they are an active loud bunch. I know there are differing reviews here but, I guess it is what you expect and what you get. We expected to be treated well, fed well, beveraged well, and that is what we got. Just think twice about being there during Gradweeks. it will be MUCH more relaxing if you plan on staying there all day. We did something different everyday and returned in the afternoon just before dinner.

Room Tip: ...do NOT go there during Gradweeks, it can get loud and very active with many teenagers and colleg...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
WOW! ‘This is what I talking about’. It’s the kind of review that brings a level of satisfaction to an enjoyable vacation. I must share your comments with our entire staff.

We're happy that you enjoyed our food and beverages and for the fine mentioned of our associates.

Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I took my mother for a nice vacation thinking this was a good choice.
Service overall starting at check in was very unpleasant, no customer service whatsoever.
At time of check out I personally explained to the "Manager" the frustrations I've had encounter and asked for a feed back when he would get a chance. Not only he showed me no intereste in listening to me I did not get a feed back either.
I work in the hospitality, fortunately for me I work in a 5 star property so I am used to excellent customer service, I do know this is not such property but I thought that at least a manager would have more customer service skills than the staff.
Food was mediocre and room smelled like mold.
Not to mention the elevator broke during my stay (with people inside), it was scary as I was one of the passengers. The elevator sank. Literally.
If you are looking for a nice vacation choose another property.
K

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay in Paradise Island, Nassau, Bahamas. We appreciate the time you devoted to assists us in our efforts to continually improve and address specific guest issues.

All of us at Paradise Island Harbour Resort strive to provide an enjoyable and relaxing guest experience and we were disappointed to learn that you encountered many shortcomings during your stay. This is certainly not the type of service we base our reputation on. I have reviewed your posting. Rest assured that all points raised, will be address.

We appreciate your business, and hope your travels return you to our door.
Nassau, New Providence Island
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

The hotel is defiantly not 5 star, however even though old it is well kept and very clean. The food was good and selection was decent. The room is adequate and includes a fridge and coffee maker. I had a great view of the paradise island bridge and the boats in the harbor. My only complaint is that drinks are made very weak, however I think it had to do with the crowds of gradweek kids that were in house. Bonnie the front desk agent was one of the brightest and most bubbly agents I've encountered and I travel frequently. Overall in Nassau/Paradise Island area u will not find better value for money.

Room Tip: Ask for harbor view room.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time from your busy day to write such a wonderful review regarding your recent stay. I have shared your comments with our staff, and those employees noted in your review. It is always rewarding to hear when we exceed our guests expectations, especially when specific exemplary employees our recognized in such a public forum.

We acknowledge you comments with regards to Gradweek. Thank you for giving us an opportunity to better inprove our services in this area.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Paradise Island Harbour Resort when your travels return you to our door.
Stoneham, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

Booked this trip through Cheapcaribbean.com. Hotel does need a rehab however in speaking to the staff there is a complete renovation coming within the next year. Rooms are a good size, surprised to have a mini fridge in the room. Staff was so genuinely friendly, food was quite good, didn't miss a meal. Pool is quite large, lounge chairs could be a bit more comfortable. The hotel is on the harbor so while it does have a beach the boat traffic is pretty steady and the bottom feels a bit muddy.

The biggest surprise was something called GradWeek. Apparently Southern high schools, Louisana was my experience, send their High School Seniors to countries where the drinking age is 18 and let me tell you, these kids did just that. Could not get to the outside bar when they were on the property and they took over the whole pool area.

Room Tip: higher floors facing the harbor, left side of hotel, great view
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Lorenzo S, Manager at Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Thank you so very much for this nice review. It’s the kind of review that brings a level of satisfaction to an enjoyable vacation. I must share your kind comments with our entire staff.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paradise Island
Hotel Riu Palace Paradise Island
#12 of 15 in Paradise Island
3.5 of 5 stars 3,680 reviews
Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph Collection
Atlantis Beach Tower, Autograph ...
#13 of 15 in Paradise Island
3.5 of 5 stars 2,998 reviews
Breezes Resort & Spa Bahamas
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island

Been to Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive? Share your experiences!