This was our 2nd time here Great service, friendly staff and we all can not wait to go again.I hope when they are completed the renovations that we can still afford our yearly trip to Bahamas.
Alfred remembered us from last year and it was nice to know that we were authentically remembered as people returning, not just as as tourists. It felt like we were visiting a friend:)
My 2 daughters and I had so much fun, The trip to Rose Island is a must do with Tony! It was my daughters 25th birthday and everyone on the tour sang happy bday to her:)
Senor Frogs fun fun fun.(complimentary taxi there)
Food was okay we were not hungry.
Alfred is the best to see for tours, Charmain as well!
Douglas the bartender, at the lobby bar was great I always had a drink!!! The staff at the reception desk very helpful and accommodating!!! Our room was fine suite 715 has a balcony and a great view
There was something for you to do everyday and evening!
We are hoping to return before renovations! See you all in April!
Overall great hotel with Excellent staff!
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort
- Paradise Island Harbor
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Of All-Inclusive Bahamas Hotels And Resorts......... great views of Nassau Harbour, picturesque scenery, and exciting recreation for the entire family at Paradise Island Harbour Resort. This resort is the perfect waterfront location - overlooking the harbor and ocean inlet plus unlimited food, beverage, music nightly,pre-planned daily activities....... all for 1 all-inclusive rate. Let your stress melt away amid cool ocean breezes, a private beach and spectacular 380,000-gallon pool. Take advantage of complimentary water activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving lessons. We're the ideal escape for anyone seeking fun in the sun. And if you're feeling a bit adventurous, you're just steps from Atlantis and a host of boutique shops, gourmet dining, fabulous casinos, and the world's largest marine exhibit. Lose yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of our Paradise Island Bahamas hotel, which offers spacious accommodations in a breathtaking setting:Located just across the bridge and harbor from Nassau, the historic downtown capital, minutes from world-class golf, wind surfing, scuba diving, and fishing and within walking distance to all the excitement of Atlantis Casino, and shops. Nassau International Airport (NAS)is a short 30 miles (30 minutes) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Booking.com, Otel, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.