My boyfriend and I traveled to Bahamas for the first time and absolutely loved it! We've been to Cuba and Dominican but Bahamas has taken our hearts. We loved this resort, especially the people and the food. The front desk clerks were incredibly polite and went out of their way to help make us comfortable during our stay. The bellboys, Antonio and Denaro were helpful, fun and very friendly! The housekeeping staff were welcoming and did a fine job at keeping our rooms tidy and sand free! The activities members, especially Sean, Shawny, and Tavaris became very personable with us and looked forward to us joining in on the beach volleyball games, dancing, and overall just hanging out and having a great time. All of the chefs and waiters/waitresses, the omelette lady were very sweet and quick at their job. Not to mention the FOOD was INCREDIBLE!!!! Fresh vegetables, salads, chicken, BBQ'd steak, wings, mixed salads, desserts... everything! We didn't miss a meal due to the quality and variety. The BEACH (Cabbage beach) was a walking distance of 10-15 mins and was full of vendors and the waves were too huge to enjoy the water. We didn't last very long there. We enjoyed the man-made beach directly on the resort, NIce and quiet, the servers would bring us drinks and food, and the water was calm as we watched boats sail by. The pool was good too, large and never over-crowded. No complaints here! As goes for tourist attractions, we checked out the straw market - nothing special, just crafts and trinkets. The Bahamians are always trying to sell for more than the products are worth so just barter with them. We checked out the Atlantis during the day because we bought a $35 sea-lion experience. This was great because it got us into the atlantis without paying a hefty $125 for the day. We walked around, checked out the beach and saw the sea lions and dolphins! Cameras are allowed! The Atlantis is FREE after 6:30pm and you can go in and look at the massive underground aquarium, and shark tank called Predators Lagoon - a must see - The place is really neat all lit up at night. Makes for a romantic stroll and only a 5 minute walk from harbour resort. Also check out the casino. We also did a BOOZE CRUISE.. a vendor on the beach sold us our tickets for $55 each where as at the hotel, they charge WAY MORE for excursions!!! This cruise was wicked fun. Lots of booze, dancing, food, snorkeling and views of the island. Every single person we met on this trip made everything worth while!.
If we were to critique- I'd say the bed in our room was awful. So outdated and uncomfortable - and I am not a picky person. We paid $1050 each all inclusive and encountered one of the best trips we've ever been on. We will definitely be back if the price is still right after renovations in June-December. <3 I could go on and on about more details but go find out for yourselves~!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Value Of All-Inclusive Bahamas Hotels And Resorts......... great views of Nassau Harbour, picturesque scenery, and exciting recreation for the entire family at Paradise Island Harbour Resort. This resort is the perfect waterfront location - overlooking the harbor and ocean inlet plus unlimited food, beverage, music nightly,pre-planned daily activities....... all for 1 all-inclusive rate. Let your stress melt away amid cool ocean breezes, a private beach and spectacular 380,000-gallon pool. Take advantage of complimentary water activities such as snorkeling and scuba diving lessons. We're the ideal escape for anyone seeking fun in the sun. And if you're feeling a bit adventurous, you're just steps from Atlantis and a host of boutique shops, gourmet dining, fabulous casinos, and the world's largest marine exhibit. Lose yourself in the laid-back atmosphere of our Paradise Island Bahamas hotel, which offers spacious accommodations in a breathtaking setting:Located just across the bridge and harbor from Nassau, the historic downtown capital, minutes from world-class golf, wind surfing, scuba diving, and fishing and within walking distance to all the excitement of Atlantis Casino, and shops. Nassau International Airport (NAS)is a short 30 miles (30 minutes) away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Harbour Hotel
- Paradise Island Harbor Resort
- Paradise Island Resort
- Paradise Island Harbour Resort All Inclusive Bahamas