We read the other reviews and were skeptical renting an unknown condo through vrbo. John was very quick in his responses and everything was great and as promised. We rented unit 12a and it was great for our family. Loved spending time at the pool and beach. Felt like it was our own private pool even during the busy season. We cooked at home most days but went out for dinners most nights. Groceries were expensive but cheaper than Atlantis restaurants. Violas was also a nice feature. The food and drinks were good but as most places were spendy. The grounds were maintained and the workers were very nice. We did the trip to blue lagoon island and swam with the dolphins. Definitely worth the trip. We toured Atlantis in the evenings and enjoyed the aquarium etc. The waves on the beaches were pretty rough at times but still beautiful and fun. We walked down to the right a ways and swam and snorkeled at the end where the waters were calm. Great for kids and snorkeling.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island