We were visiting friends that live on the island and found Sunrise through their recommendation. Since we were traveling with a 4 month old, I called the hotel direct to inquire about which available villa would be best for us. I'm glad I did, we got the quietest 1-bedroom and when asked if they had any specials, we were offered a 20% if we paid in cash. Awesome!
The villa was efficient and comfortable, nothing more, nothing less. The one-bedrooms are 2 levels, which was great for traveling with a baby. We were able to sleep on different floors and stay up later than our son - a rarity with hotel travel and a little one. The hotel is literally a stone's throw from the beach, we walked down there every morning. The pool was also a perfect small place to relax. The onsite restaurant Viola's was great, and one of the only places on PI where you don't get ripped off.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.