We stayed at The Sunrise Beach Villas with our two kids (ages 4 and 7) from March 31st 2013 to April 5th 2013. Our villa was 4 bedroom, 4 bath, living room, dining room, and full kitchen( A wonderful option in keeping food cost down). My wife and I have been lucky to stay in a lot of beautiful resorts through our travels, but this by far was the nicest. Sunrise Beach Villas are located on Paradise Island and offer two pools, a great bar and restaurant called “Violas”, and a beautiful beach, which was a 1minute walk from our villa door. Our two children had more than enough to do over the five days there playing in the pool, snorkeling, or just playing on the beach.
The staff was remarkable in all aspects of their duties. They were very approachable when it came to questions about the island or the resort, and went way out of their way on being helpful. They informed us that of all the resorts on Paradise Island…”Sunrise Beach Villas” were the most economical for food and drink. Not only was the food and drink economical, but it was far better than any of the other alternatives on the island. A nearby “very large resort” had us paying 3 to 4 times the amount for Conch Fritters, Beer, or Dinner Entrees. This also seemed to be a hang out for locals which is always a good sign.
Furthermore the vibe at Sunrise Beach Villas was extremely relaxed…there was no waiting 30 minutes to catch an elevator, or 1 to 2 hours to sit for dinner, or constantly being nickel and dimed to death for going on tours or waterparks. This quaint little gem offered us everything we could have wanted, and was a great vacation for our kids to have fun without having to constantly be at a waterpark or doing extracurricular activities.
Overall, if you are looking for a great place to stay that has all the amenities of home, friendly people, a tremendous feeling of security, and great food and drink…don’t look any further than Sunrise Beach Villas. We met more than a few people who come back to Sunrise Beach Villas year after year as their premier destination.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island