These villas were just awesome. We stayed in a 3 bedroom villa. Everyone basically had their own bathroom and it had a great open feel for everyone to gather around the kitchen and living room area. I think each unit had it's own private patio, ours did and it also opened right up to the big pool area with an absolutely stunning view of the ocean! The villas have direct access to the beach, crucial in the bahamas! my husband and I couldn't stop taking about how it felt so private, but was still just a ten minute walk to all the shopping and dining at the big resort down the beach. Having our own kitchen was amazing, as we stopped at the grocery store on our way in from the airport, so we could keep a good diet and not spend money eating out for every meal! I am already planning our next trip down there in my mind. I think prices were fairly comparable to what a room at the Atlantis resort might be, but instead of a small hotel room, you get a luxury condo/villa. The staff were very friendly too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Despegar.com so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island