For those that seek proximity to Nassau restaurants and historic sights, but want to avoid the huge crowds of the Atlantis resort, Sunrise is a unique offer. It is within a 10 minute walk to Atlantis casino and water park, but the location is almost secluded with the beach empty most of the time, even though it is not private and ocean cruise tourists do make an appearance on certain days. During our 2-week stay in August we had the beach to ourselves most of the time with slightly more people on the weekends and during occasional weddings. The units are very well thought out with all the amenities, rooms are spacious. It may seem a bit pricey, but please note that Sunrise for several months a year has the 'stay 4 nights, get 3 nights free' offer, which we gladly took advantage of. With that in mind, this must be the best value for your money on the generally overpriced Paradise island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quiet beach front hotel and villas to suit all budgets. One bedroom hotel units with efficiency kitchens and private bedroom, up to 5 bedroom 4,000 sq. ft. luxury villas. Viola's Bar and Cafe is within steps of both pools, with Archie's On The Beach to serve refreshments beachside. A 5 minute walk to the Atlantis Casino complex, world class and Bahamian style shopping, and multitudes of restaurants. Historic downtown Nassau 1.5 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Sunrise Beach Clubs and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Hotel Paradise Island
- Sunrise Beach Hotel
- Sunrise Beach Resort
- Sunrise Beach Clubs And Villas Bahamas/Paradise Island