Units from the outside in good( not spectacular) stand - except for last row where we stayed.
Garbage truck bin( fully loaded) our view from one bedroom and entrance for the hole week. Rubbish was blown out and filled the driveway.
(Was emptied but filled up quickly!)
Not a welcoming scene!!!!
The inside of the units are very nice and you soon forget about the outside when inside.
Aircons in good working condition and a true blessing in the heat!
Robin at front desk was very effecient and gave truly good advice.
We did not appreciate the staff at the bar. Looked like guests and did not really bother to be of any service.....filling more than half of the available bar chairs too. Eating and drinking.
They were not really bothered about service and the guests.
The smell of the sewerage plant close by was not as bad as we had expected- not reallly a problem.
The heated pools after a "hard" day and extra bonus. We enjoyed reflecting on the happenings of the day and just bonded as family in there.
Skip the meal with the show.( You can still see the show without attending the meal) Better food elsewhere on island!
We liked our stay and will recoomend to families.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.