This club is not top notch luxury, but moderate. It has a real Bahamian flair, "no worries, no rush", and a wonderful and friendly staff. The place is very clean with staff constantly scrubbing, pruning, etc. You can tell that the club has been around some years, however, there seems to be some effort to spruce things up. Our villa had a view of the small pool and a laundry facility in the front of the property. (We did reserve late) The choice villas are in the back of the property, oceanfront. The villas were clean and comfortable, also had a nice size patio with chairs and table. The living room sofa was large and modern, quite comfy...also pulls out to make a king size bed, if needed. I'm a beach snob and the beach, Cabbage Beach, meets all of my requirements. Soft white sand and turquoise water, however, the beach is on the north side of the island, so if you want to sun worship, you have to turn your chair away from the ocean to face the resort's south side. Drinks at the bar were just okay, the food was good. The property is between two very exclusive areas of Paradise Island, but not much in close walking distance, you must take cabs to restaurants and shopping. Just be prepared to be on "island time", no rushing around here.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas