I should have written this reveiw a long time ago, as I lived in the Bahamas a few years ago.
The last time I stayed at the Beach Club property, I rented a space for a couple of friends that were traveling for the weekend and myself, they had an amazing time.
This is a great property, it is on an amazing location on the beach, right next to the exclusive Ocean Club Estates, and a public Beach area, the views are amazing, and you can walk for about one mile to the Atlantis. It is quiet at this end of Paradise Island, and still close enough to walk to everything if you want to see the atlantis or some of the great ocean side places to eat. The beach club has a little poolside restaurant that makes great little meals at reasonable prices, the pool area is secluded, and there are not too many villas, the size is just right. The beach club condos are spacious and have kitchens, very nice accomodations, comfortable beds.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Paradise Island Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Paradise Island Beach Club Hotel Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Beach Resort
- Paradise Island Beach Hotel
- Paradise Island Beach Club Bahamas