Located just across the street from Atlantis, each night stay at this hotel includes free daily admission to all Atlantis activities for the registered guests - a great bargain for the slight inconvenience of walking to the activity check-in counter inside Atlantis to receive your wristbands. The Comfort Suite is arranged as an array of long, low buildings connected by a long maze-like hallway, so the walk to get outside and head to the Atlantis can take 5 or minutes, and the walk across the street and through the Atlantis can take another 15 minutes. That said, the walk is pleasant enough and is a small price to save 50% or more off your room charge. The Comfort Suite hotel is in descent (not perfect) condition with basic, clean accommodations in good sized rooms, with comfortable beds, beach towels, and free continental breakfast that included a few hot items and a variety of cereals, pastries, frozen waffles, and fruit. The rooms have a small refrigerator and safe. They were pretty quiet for a hotel that caters to families with young children - so you will hear kids in the hallways during early mornings and late evenings, and you might hear crying in the room next door - but we found the hotel pretty quiet after 10:30pm during our week long stay.
I found it cheaper and faster to make reservations for off-site activities on my own, rather than use the Comfort Suite "concierge" service. There is only one computer provided for guest internet use, so there were often lines at peak use times.
The staffs was generally friendly, but service was typically slow - as we found most places in the Bahamas.
The breakfast area gets crowded, but you can take food back to your room if necessary.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel
- Comfort Suites Bahamas
- Paradise Island Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Atlantis
- Comfort Suites Nassau
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Bahamas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Tingo, Cheap Tickets and Venere so you can book your Comfort Suites Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.