There were four of us looking for sunshine and we visited the Comfort Suites in Nassau - the hotel was very pleasant - neat and clean - the staff was professional and very helpful. This is not the Four Seasons and neither is the price - our room had two double beds with a pull out sofa - plenty of room - not really in the room much. The hotel cost included a very nice breakfast - same every morning but the normal breakfast food - eggs, waffles, bacon, bagels, oatmeal, etc.
The cost of everything is high in the Bahamas so this breakfast was a real savings. If you had plans to visit the Atlantis properties then this is the place to stay especially with children. We had full access to Atlantis no charge and the walk was minutes away - even late at night the walk from the Atlantis casino to our hotel had a safe feeling since it was so close. The Comfort Suites had a very nice pool area - with comfortable seating and a swim up bar. The savings was considerable staying here and still enjoyed all that Atlantis has to offer.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel Paradise Island
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Hotel
- Comfort Suites Bahamas
- Paradise Island Comfort Suites
- Comfort Suites Atlantis
- Comfort Suites Nassau
- Comfort Suites Paradise Island Bahamas
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Venere, HotelsClick and Orbitz so you can book your Comfort Suites Paradise Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.