My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Bay View Suites on Paradise Island from January 6 throught January 10, 2013. I researched numerous hotels and resorts on New Providence Island and on Paradise Island before selecting the Best Western. Three key items in the reviews I read really helped me make the decision. All proved to be 100% accurate.
1. Resort amenities. Each room is at least a full suite, with a living/dining room, full kitchen, bedroom (two closets!), and a patio or balcony. We had a ground level room (#130) that was very simply appointed, but clean and comfortable. The A/C blew very cold air, the bed was comfortable (which comes in handy after walking all over Paradise!), and we had a full-size fridge for groceries. There are laundry facilites near the pool and administration office and a small market where you can buy water, juice, snacks, and basic toiletries.
2. Commitment to service. Sandra and her team were incredibly welcoming and hospitable. They looked for every opportunity to make us feel happy and comfortable. We brought our 17-month-old daughter on the trip and the staff was quick to provide us with a full-size crib (not a pack-and-play) as well as crib sheets and blankets. Because local calls are .50 each, Sandra willingly called a local restaurant for us to help us arrange lunch plans. Need help setting up a tour, getting a cab, finding a restaurant that delivers, finding the best beach access, or catching the #10 bus? Just ask Sandra. She and her team were phenomenal. You can tell the staff takes great pride in delivering an exceptional level of service for their guests.
3. Convenient location. Since we traveled with our young daughter, we wanted to spend the majority of our time on Paradise Island. The Bay View Suites is a 10-minute walk to Atlantis and Marina Village and a 15-minute walk to Cabbage Beach. We did not have a rental car, yet always felt like everything we did was conveniently accessible. We were able to tour Atlantis and spent a day on Blue Lagoon Island doing the Dolphin Encounter (www.dolphinencounters.com), which I HIGHLY recommend. It was a phenomenal experience. Be sure to bring a waterproof camera!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- BEST WESTERN PLUS Bay View Suites Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Tingo and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Bay View Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.