My wife and I stayed at the Best Western Bay View Suites on Paradise Island from January 6 throught January 10, 2013. I researched numerous hotels and resorts on New Providence Island and on Paradise Island before selecting the Best Western. Three key items in the reviews I read really helped me make the decision. All proved to be 100% accurate.
1. Resort amenities. Each room is at least a full suite, with a living/dining room, full kitchen, bedroom (two closets!), and a patio or balcony. We had a ground level room (#130) that was very simply appointed, but clean and comfortable. The A/C blew very cold air, the bed was comfortable (which comes in handy after walking all over Paradise!), and we had a full-size fridge for groceries. There are laundry facilites near the pool and administration office and a small market where you can buy water, juice, snacks, and basic toiletries.
2. Commitment to service. Sandra and her team were incredibly welcoming and hospitable. They looked for every opportunity to make us feel happy and comfortable. We brought our 17-month-old daughter on the trip and the staff was quick to provide us with a full-size crib (not a pack-and-play) as well as crib sheets and blankets. Because local calls are .50 each, Sandra willingly called a local restaurant for us to help us arrange lunch plans. Need help setting up a tour, getting a cab, finding a restaurant that delivers, finding the best beach access, or catching the #10 bus? Just ask Sandra. She and her team were phenomenal. You can tell the staff takes great pride in delivering an exceptional level of service for their guests.
3. Convenient location. Since we traveled with our young daughter, we wanted to spend the majority of our time on Paradise Island. The Bay View Suites is a 10-minute walk to Atlantis and Marina Village and a 15-minute walk to Cabbage Beach. We did not have a rental car, yet always felt like everything we did was conveniently accessible. We were able to tour Atlantis and spent a day on Blue Lagoon Island doing the Dolphin Encounter (www.dolphinencounters.com), which I HIGHLY recommend. It was a phenomenal experience. Be sure to bring a waterproof camera!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Paradise Island is the ultimate getaway for budget-savvy travelers who want luxurious accommodations in the tropics without the hefty price tag. Your Best Western Bahamas has everything you need for the vacation of a lifetime. All rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, so you can stay in paradise as long as you'd like. We happily accommodate groups and larger families. You'll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Within walking distance of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino, BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites, Bahamas/Nassau is conveniently close to everything. Enjoy the best Paradise Island deals around when you stay with us. We're only minutes from historic downtown Nassau, so shopping, dining and sightseeing is walkable. Spend your days visiting popular attractions, beach bumming or of course relaxing in your suite. A tropical escape on Paradise Island in Nassau, the Bahamas, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether you're here for the history and culture or the beaches and water sports, you'll find everything you need moments away. Resorts in Paradise Island are known for their hospitality, but we take it a step further here. Our friendly staff members are fully committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also welcome travelers on business for finance, tourism and insurance at our Paradise Island hotel. Luxurious bedding, quiet accommodations and the best service in town are our trademark. Can we do anything more to make your stay even more enjoyable? Ask one of our staff members, and we'll go above and beyond to take care of you. Book your oversized suite at BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites today and start packing your swimsuits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotels.com, Venere, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.