Since I used these reviews to base my stay here, thought it be good to add my review after staying.
Let me first say I found the staff and manager(Alfred) and even security guard to be very nice and provided great customer service. Me and wife loved our stay here and the hotel we chose!
I loved the cleanliness of the rooms, privacy and the amazing garden scenery. We had a huge private backyard and the pools were really clean and fairly empty most of the time.
I also liked the fact they had all the cutery (plates, glasses etc) and a huge kitchen so you can properly dine in your own room. Only thing needed was dishwashing fluid. With the prices so high to eat out, it was a relief we could do this.
I'm very glad I stayed here instead of Atlantis which was like a children zoo with ridiculous high prices to eat out. We got to explore Atlantis but other attractions on the island as well without paying a bundle if we were to stay at the Atlantis hotels. Plus after 6pm practically everywhere is free to roam on Atlantis except going on the water rides...We got a day pass one day to go on the rides which was alright but nothing that special compared to other amusement water park rides that are half the price.
Only suggestions would be to upgrade the gym and prob tv satellite options. Also possibility of having a free or even discount shuttle to Atlantis once a day would be nice too.
p.s don't forget mosquito repellent, you will need it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Western Paradise Island is the ultimate getaway for budget-savvy travelers who want luxurious accommodations in the tropics without the hefty price tag. Your Best Western Bahamas has everything you need for the vacation of a lifetime. All rooms are spacious one-bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchens, so you can stay in paradise as long as you'd like. We happily accommodate groups and larger families. You'll have plenty of room to stretch out and relax. Within walking distance of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort & Casino, BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites, Bahamas/Nassau is conveniently close to everything. Enjoy the best Paradise Island deals around when you stay with us. We're only minutes from historic downtown Nassau, so shopping, dining and sightseeing is walkable. Spend your days visiting popular attractions, beach bumming or of course relaxing in your suite. A tropical escape on Paradise Island in Nassau, the Bahamas, our property is designed with your comfort in mind. Whether you're here for the history and culture or the beaches and water sports, you'll find everything you need moments away. Resorts in Paradise Island are known for their hospitality, but we take it a step further here. Our friendly staff members are fully committed to making your stay as enjoyable as possible. We also welcome travelers on business for finance, tourism and insurance at our Paradise Island hotel. Luxurious bedding, quiet accommodations and the best service in town are our trademark. Can we do anything more to make your stay even more enjoyable? Ask one of our staff members, and we'll go above and beyond to take care of you. Book your oversized suite at BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites today and start packing your swimsuits! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Bay View Hotel Paradise Island
- Best Western Paradise Island
- Paradise Island Best Western
- BEST WESTERN Bay View Suites Bahamas/Paradise Island