I really don't have the words to express the depth of my experience in the Ashram. But, I will try. I had the blessing to be able to stay here for a whole month as part of the Advanced Yoga Teachers Training Course, that took place on Jan 4th 2013. A month of discipline, joy and inner transformation. One of my favorite aspects of this Ashram is the practice of Unity in Diversity. We were so fortunate to have an array of special guest every single night, bringing knowledge in diverse aspects of religion, arts and science. It is a sacred site, that if one surrenders to the energy that surrounds it, the magic begins. The teachers are simply an example of dedication and love towards spreading spirituality and the message of the grate saints. The overall atmosphere of Paradise Island speaks for it self, it is really like heaven, the blue perfect ocean and white sand surrounding the grounds of the ashram, one can not ask for any more. It is all here, you just have to experience it yourself.
- Also Known As:
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Hotel Paradise Island
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Hotel
- Sivananda Ashram Yoga Retreat Bahamas/Paradise Island
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Yoga Retreat is a spiritual center & retreat place offering courses and workshops and yoga vacation. The daily schedule includes two yoga classes, two Satsangs (meditation sessions) and two vegetarian meals. ... more less