We just returned from the Ocean Club a few hours ago and I felt compelled to get on tripadvisor right away and give it a glowing report. My husband and I were in need of some serious quiet and relaxation and we got that and more. The staff are friendly and helpful. The beach is gorgeous and the spa is one of the best I've ever experienced.
We stayed in a luxury beachfront room in the crescent wing which was conveniently located, comfortable and beautifully decorated...the view didn't hurt either. We dined at Dune our first night and did find the food and service a little lacking, however the Courtyard Terrace was really incredible. The food, service, ambiance were everything you could ask for and more. For a change of pace we ate at Mesa Grill and Nobu at Atlantis. Nobu was by far the worst meal we had in the Bahamas and Mesa Grill may have been the best. Overall, being at the Atlantis with all the touristy swarming crowds made us just want to turn around and go back to the Ocean Club.
One of the greatest assets at the Ocean Club is their staff. From the moment you walk through the doors they are jumping through hoops to make you comfortable. I found the beach staff particularly friendly and helpful. On our last night our butler actually lit candles, spread rose petals on the bed and even programmed my husband's ipod as a surpise! We had a wonderful time and will definitely be returning!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection.Renowned for its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance, the resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambience and posh exclusivity of a grand colonial manor, welcoming generations of the world’s travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff welcoming you into their colonial plantation home. Warm and inviting accommodation and residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten.One&Only Ocean Club is a playground of world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Jetsetter, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island