Our suite was lovely, clean and beautifully furnished, the grounds and location are also lovely, sadly the rest of the experience at the One&Only was let down with indifferent staff, the breakfast service was a joke, both restaurants lack any sort of ambience with staff who need serious customer relations training. The shuttle service works well and thank goodness for some great local restaurants and the Atlantis, at least there was a choice even if not your preferred choice. The pool area is tired with broken paving, tiles and a dirty tide mark all around the water line and the service around the pool leaves an awful lot to be desired, the staff couldn't wait to pack up.
Certainly not a 5 star resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Under the deep blue of an endless Bahamian sky, wrapped in the turquoise waters of an exuberant sea, One&Only Ocean Club nestles peacefully along a shore of delicate white sand beach...a treasured sanctuary of privileged perfection.Renowned for its legendary sophistication and contemporary elegance, the resort was once the private estate of A&P heir Huntington Hartford II. Today, this alluring beachfront hideaway reflects the glamorous ambience and posh exclusivity of a grand colonial manor, welcoming generations of the world’s travelling elite. Expansive manicured lawns and towering coconut palms provide an enchanting backdrop to the pristine beaches of Paradise Island.Here, service is elevated to a fine art form by a gracious staff welcoming you into their colonial plantation home. Warm and inviting accommodation and residential-style villas are ideal for couples and families alike. The dining options at One&Only Ocean Club are renowned and unforgettable featuring the imaginative cuisine of chef Jean-George Vongerichten.One&Only Ocean Club is a playground of world-class golf, tennis, spa, and off property water-sports. The spectacular blue waters of the Caribbean are the elixir of Bahamian life! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Amex, Expedia, Jetsetter, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Despegar.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your One & Only Ocean Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- One And Only Ocean Club
- One & Only Ocean Club Hotel Paradise Island
- One Only Ocean Hotel
- Ocean Club Bahamas
- One Only Ocean Resort
- One Only Bahamas
- One & Only Ocean Club Bahamas/Paradise Island