“Just what you'd expect” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
lausanne suisse
“Just what you'd expect”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Not great food, but it was fine. Burgers and pan fried steaks, nothing fancy but with a cold beer and a decent cabernet, it worked.

Visited March 2013

“Great atmosphere, average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

LOVED the colorful ambience, the location and the birthday song which we got to hear twice. Not impressed with the quality of the food or with the wait to get in!

Visited February 2013
Savannah, Georgia
“Large portions, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

I've been to this restaurant and fount that it serves in large portions. Prices seem steep but a friend and I were able to share a meal and still have leftovers. The service was quick and the food was good. I'd recommend the cracked conch to anyone who stops by. I'd definitely recommend this place to everyone!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
toronto
“Just okay”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

My wife and I and our two kids (both under 10) had dinner hear tonight. It was busy when we arrived but we got seated in about 15 min.

The kids had chicken nuggets and hot dogs, both seemed happy with them. I had the jerk chicken ceaser salad, it was okay but since when is Jerk chicken made but grilling a breast and them putting some kind of jerk sauce on at the end? Just okay at best.

My wife wasn't too hungry so he had the black bean soup which she said was good. We also had a side order of peas and rice. First time I have ever had rice and lead that looks at tastes like fried rice. It wasn't bad but give me Jamaican style rice and peas any day. I asked for a local hot sauce and all they had was a Louisiana hot sauce In a Bahamaian restaurant ??? My wife had some fried plantain which she said were pretty good.

Wasn't the worst food I have had but can't really recommend it either.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
derry, nh
“was good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

we order the calamari and it was great. the drinks were well made and the service was prompt and friendly. i ordered the cuban, it was good but not what i was expecting. she ordered a sandwich and enjoyed it. the view of the yachts from our seats were amazing. will come back again.