We went back to Compass Point for 11 days around Labor Day . . . our first visit there in seven or eight years. The place hasn't changed. Except for the presence of some pesky ants in our room and the need to frequent the marvelous Love Beach (right next door to the property) because weather had taken away the sand on Compass Point's beach, this was about the most relaxing vacation we've had in years. The staff was fantastic, the food and drink at the restaurant better than we had remembered it (the caesar salads and pizza are real standouts) and the weather just about idyllic, There is some excellent snorkeling on live reefs close in to shore about 3/4 of a mile west of Compass Point on Love Beach, which we discovered for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Tingo so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau