I really liked this place, but it is definitely not for everyone. There are a lot less things to do and a lot less people than Atlantic or one of the big box hotels. There are a lot less children and it is romantic. You can hear the waves lapping on the shore as you drift to sleep. It's about a 20 min taxi ride to "downtown" Nassau, and even longer to Paradise Island. The restaurant was surprisingly great, and it was a lot of fun to have leisurley meals over looking the water. The airport is fairly close, which bothered my companion, but I live in a city and didn't vene notice the noise. It depends on which of the things are important to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Compass Point is a 1.5 acre celebration of bold imagination. Its 18 huts, made up of two-story cottages and single cabanas, glow with vivid Junkanoo colors. It is the perfect choice for guests who value simplicity, comfort, creativty and romance. Its restarunt is one of the few in Nassau where you can dine overlooking the ocean. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Compass Point Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Compass Point Beach Hotel Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Nassau
- Compass Point Beach Resort Bahamas/Nassau