I over night in Nassau & stayed at Stones throw away en route to Cat Island, it was a super experience! Very tastfully decorated immaculate rooms, high up with views and cool breezes...Dinner was good too, and the staff very pleasent and helpful...so convenient to the airport.. thanks.
- Also Known As:
- a Stone`s Throw Away Hotel
- a Stone`s Throw Away Hotel Nassau
- A Stone's Throw Away Bahamas/Nassau
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the west end of New Providence lies an exquisite hideaway. A STONE'S THROW AWAY is perched on one of the highest elevations by the coast. Here our Guests can indulge in a rare panoramic view of Nassau 's land and sea. The scenery boasts the best of the island's natural wonders, from the native pine forest by Lake Killarney to the brim of the coral reefs that protect the glimmering beaches of west Nassau. The property was recently built to echo the traditions of an old Bahamian home: wood floors and wood ceilings, louvered shutters and a large wrap around porch bring the visitors back to a quieter time long ago when the music of the islands could be heard in the whispers of the trade winds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo and Agoda so you can book your A Stone's Throw Away reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.