Went there for few days, for relaxing. I first booked it because I was on a budget for accommodation and it was the cheaper ( Stoped in Bahamas on my way to go to Cuba from USA).
It was great!! You are far away from everything, so you can definetely disconnect!!
This is not a resort with lots of kids around playing and screaming!
The staff is nice and welcoming.
Ricky the bar-tender is helpful and good fun!!
The breakfast was not the best one, but you can eat properly. It was offered baggel, boiled eggs, breads, waffles, muffins, coffee, juices, cereals. All in self-service. It was much appreciated for me!!
The beach is not the beach in Bahamas but it is quiet, not many people. We were the only one for most of the time. It is still nice.
The food is nice, ask what you want you can have it! It is made on the moment, it takes its time and you won't be disappointed!!! The bar has a good atmosphere with local people coming at night for a few drinks so you can have good chats with them!!
The room was good enough for us! The water was not working when we arrived, told them and put the pomp on and all was good. A/C was working welll, comfy bed, terrace, wi-fi was working well.
To me, it was a good place to relax and disconnect from everything. You can be satisfied by this place if you are a tourist who like to travel simply and enjoy himself.
Will I go back? Yes.
- Also Known As:
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel Nassau
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Bahamas/Nassau
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Budget Places, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Coral Harbour Beach House and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.