I have never written a review for anything prior. This hotel is an exception, and thought I should write for it on priceline and tripadvisor at least.
It was raining almost every day during our vacation. This was a blessing in disguise as rain enables us to spend more time at hotel restaurant ( had amazing cheesy fries in gravy, jerk chicken, and sliders, met extremely talented chef ) and bar ( curry mutton). Met lots of local people at the sand bar, and learned a lot from them. The crowd is young and witty, also middle aged laid back people at the bar. And even when people are drunk, everyone is such respectful good drunks! You felt as though you are having drinks with your cousins or siblings. Sat on hammocks by the beach on last day, and wished I had done that previous days since it was so breezy and one of a kind experience. Our room has verenda that overlooks ocean, and the view is breathtaking.
Area is little out of way from local buses. Best if you rent a car. Car rentals are about $60 a day, taxi from airport to hotel is $20. There are no atms in the hotel. Hotel accept credit card, though cash is easier and cheaper without extra charges from credit card company.
You can take local buses if you ask hotel staff to call for bus ahead. This would delay some plans as buses run scarcely to the area during the day. I believe renting a car from travel package ( hotel,flight,car) would have been the cheapest and most efficient. We did not go to any other islands outside of nassau; locals told us that we could have gone to Andros island for $60 by plane if we planned ahead. so, ask around, talk to as many people as you can to learn.
We will definitely come back to this hotel if we come to nassau next time. Will definitely decline free resort living accomodations for this treasure!
- Also Known As:
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel Nassau
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Bahamas/Nassau
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Budget Places, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Coral Harbour Beach House and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.