I think this is my first ever hotel review, but I’m inclined to write it to dispel some of the negative critiques by other reviewers.
I stayed at Coral Harbour with my girlfriend for three nights and we loved the place. It has all the amenities we were looking for and none of the artificial glitz created by hotels on the north end of the island. With that said, and as evidenced by the other reviews – these estates are not for everyone. If you’re looking for a 4+ star hotel with exercise room and pool and sterile cleanliness, this may not be for you. But we thoroughly enjoyed the relaxed but very attentive staff, the cozy bar and beachfront restaurant, the outdoor patio, the food, the view, etc. We were definitely patting ourselves on the back for booking this place.
A few things to note:
Definitely rent a car. I’d recommend getting it at the airport that way you don’t have to rely on anyone else to shuttle your around, particularly for flights. The car allows you to get anywhere you want to go, and is easily parked at Coral Harbour when not in use.
We enjoyed the people, eats, and drinks at the restaurant (ate nearly all items on the short menu), but also loved our 2nd floor balcony. We bought some breakfast food at the store down the street for the mornings and enjoyed having some drinks at any time of day while overlooking the ocean. So peaceful!!
Don’t worry about the little things. No, our toilet wasn’t perfect, the shower drain backed up a little, the silverware supply was sparse, but really none of these things detracted from our satisfaction. We spent a day exploring Atlantis and had a blast, but were so happy to get back to our quaint little getaway off the path from the hordes of tourists.
I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this place to any of my friends!
- Also Known As:
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Hotel Nassau
- Coral Harbour Beach Hotel
- Coral Harbour Beach House And Villas Bahamas/Nassau
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Venere, Budget Places, HotelsClick, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your Coral Harbour Beach House and Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.