Maybe we just lucked out booking through Jet Blue, but we have a great, premium, ocean view room. Everything is new in the room. We do only have one chair on the balcony, but we are rarely in the room anyway. Plenty of food options. So far, Nikkei is our favorite, but the buffet offers so many different options, I can't imagine anyone not finding something they would like. The beach is so clean and every employee goes out of their way to greet you. It is the tourists that are rude, not the workers . We went on the dolphin encounters, which I highly recommend , and saw a tourist make a cashier visibly upset because she was given two Bahamian pennies rather than two American pennies. I could not believe the gall. Maybe these are the types of people leaving terrible reviews. I apologized to the cashier for this rude vacationer.
Our room is on the seventh floor not far from the quickest elevator ever! We have wifi in the room and on the beach.
I don't know if people are paid to write poor reviews or are in a part of the hotel that is not as nice? I almost canceled my travel plans after reading the reviews, but so glad I am here. We visited Atlantis one evening to walk through the Dig and gamble a little. It was nice to visit but so much nicer to be where we are. Atlantis felt very crowded and I would feel the need to dress up every night, which I would rather not do after a day in the sun.
So, all I can recommend is to ask for a room that is renovated, directly faces the ocean and don't believe the bad reviews unless you are the type to walk around with your head down who notices every little crack in the sidewalk on a tropical island.
Oh, we have had entertainment every night since we have been here, since Weds ( today is Sat) and always some fun around the main pool including exercise and games. All pools are open and gorgeous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau’s spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, including golf, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island. *Operating as an inclusive resort until December 2014. All inclusive after December 2014LOCATIONMeliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just minutes from Nassau Paradise Island International Airport and a short walk from Cable Beach Golf Club. In addition, the resort is situated near many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. ACCOMMODATIONSMeliá Nassau Beach features 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, Romance Suite, Royal Suite, Grand Suite and the Presidential Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Expedia, getaroom.com and Odigeo so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach Resort Bahamas