My husband and I went to the Melia from Jan 19 to Jan 25. We had the all-inclusive package.The property is beautiful and with a little tweaking to service levels it could be amazing.
- The property is beautiful inside and outside the hotel
- The beach is clean and the water is beautiful and clear
- The food at all the restaurants was excellent (however many things on the breakfast buffet were cold, but you could get fresh omelets made so that made up for it)
-check in and check out for the level service was quick and easy and the staff at the level were always helpful and friendly.
-rooms were beautiful and very clean.
we stayed in room 720 and the view was amazing!
- we heard jack hammering for about 1 hour on one day, other than this we didn't see or hear any other construction going on at the hotel.
- we had a couple of maintenance
issues and someone was sent up right away to deal with them.
- service at the restaurants were average on the best days and poor at other times. We didn't have a meal where you didn't have to hunt down the waiter for something.
-the entertainment staff at the main pool spent most of there time dancing with each other, rarely interacting with the guests.
- they played the same songs over and over again at the pool, one day the played the same Micheal Jackson song 5 times in the coarse of an afternoon, there was also a Spanish song that they played over and over again, something about chocolat? This got VERY annoying!
- the lobby bar is amazing and had some great entertainment but they stopped by 9:00 just when things started to pick up, it would be great if the entertainment went later.
Overall we had a great relaxing stay and like I said, with a little tweaking this place could be amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Meliá Nassau Beach is situated on a 1,000-foot stretch of white sand long the Atlantic Ocean on Nassau’s spectacular Cable Beach. Enjoy stunning views, comfortable accommodations, luxury amenities and globally inspired cuisine featuring a distinctive Bahamian flare. Meliá Nassau Beach is a perfect playground for kids of all ages offering an array of activities, on and off land, including golf, sailing and snorkeling in the calm, turquoise waters of the island. *Operating as an inclusive resort until December 2014. All inclusive after December 2014LOCATIONMeliá Nassau Beach is conveniently located just minutes from Nassau Paradise Island International Airport and a short walk from Cable Beach Golf Club. In addition, the resort is situated near many of Nassau’s major attractions, local restaurants, cafes and shops. ACCOMMODATIONSMeliá Nassau Beach features 694 guestrooms, including 32 suites: Classic Island View, Deluxe Pool View, Premium Ocean View, The Level, Romance Suite, Royal Suite, Grand Suite and the Presidential Suite ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Melia Nassau Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Resort And Casino
- Sheraton Nassau Beach Hotel Nassau
- Sheraton Cable Beach Resort
- Nassau Sheraton
- Radisson Cable Beach Resort
- Melia Nassau Beach Resort Bahamas